Friday, March 26, 2010

Spa


I had a wonderful massage this afternoon at the Spa at Canyon Oaks (this is the backyard, by the pool). The weather was perfect. A prenatal massage is not quite as good as the real thing, but it was still very relaxing. Micah sure hit a home run when he gave me 1 spa treatment per month for 2010. I think next month I'm going to get a pedicure and use my other prenatal massage (since I did not do my spa treatment for January it's only fair that I do two in one month, right?) The Spa is offering $49 massages for 1 hour if you buy at least 2 services. Check out their website: http://www.thespaatcanyonoaks.com/ if you live in the Waco area.
I needed a relaxing start to a busy weekend. We are having dinner here for Micah's parent's 40th wedding anniversary tomorrow night. Then Sunday, I have a baby shower with all my co-workers.

No comments: