Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So I have given in...

So after several years of "maintaining" my own home-rolled blog I have called it quits.  I have been sucked into the evil that is pre-packaged blogger.  (Actually this is pretty freaking cool).  Maybe this way Stephanie will actually start to post...  Only time will tell.

To be quite honest, it actually went down like this:
  1. Micah decides he really wants to get a twitter feed and a flickr feed on his blog.
  2. Micah tries in his spare time over several months to get something of that nature working.
  3. Micah logs into blogger in order to show a Baylor faculty member how to maintain a blog.
  4. Micah sees twitter and flickr "gadgets" mocking him with their ease of installation.
  5. Micah dies a little inside and decides to switch to blogger.
  6. Micah then realizes that what died was his pride.  Yeah that's it, pride.
  7. Micah realizes he is better for it...
At least that is the story I am sticking too.

No comments: