Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Beta Bug

WOW!  Three Steph posts in a single day!  Her two complaints with our blog have always been it looked too boyish and posting was too complicated.  Blogger has solved the complicated issue.  You have to forgive me but I was a little skeptical about Steph posting so I didn't want to redo all the colors for nothing.  (That and a blog filled with only posts by me and yet colored in pinks and yellows would just feel strange...)

She looks like she is going to start posting so I went ahead and changed it around.  I am still not entirely satisfied but it works for now.  After showing her the new theme her first question was, "What's the 'beta' thing all about?"




That's simple.  The ladybug is for Kaitlyn and she is still in beta...

I know.  I'm a dork but I thought it was hilarious.

1 comment:

Natalie Ward said...

MICAH... I'm so impressed at your design skills... Way to keep your site up to date!! ... seriously... very impressed