Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cousin Pics- Round 2


We went to take cousin pics again this year at Joyce's request. We got a lot more individual pictures of Kaitlyn and my nephews. We went to Innovations (in the Central Texas Marketplace) and had a much better experience than we did at Sears last year. Here are some of the best ones.
Kaitlyn looks much cuter this year- not so sure about me. I am quite a bit thinner (although I'm not sure you can tell because somehow the lady made my face look thin last year) and my hair looks lighter.
Notice my toe at the bottom of the picture. They chopped it out of the ones we took home!

I would never let her get on a motorcycle in real life, but she really wanted to ride this one.
Since Micah loves football, I thought it would be fun to have Katie pose with a football. It turned out a bit strange, but she's still cute.
Cousin picture with Caleb (5) and Hunter (23 months)- see below for last year's picture.
Ducks are her absolute favorite animal right now.
Had Kaitlyn stayed more centered, this would have been a better shot. If only one-year olds did exactly what you asked them to do!

This was our pose from last year. Kaitlyn has changed quite a bit!
She was just learning to smile and did not smile for the picture. In looking back over our blog for this post, I posted on 8/30 of last year- kinda fun.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

amazing to see the changes when you compare pics - wow they have grown :)- I love looking back like that! My mother in law liked the innovations place to when she did Mariah's 18 month pics but I didn't go so it was good to hear your thoughts, they got some cute pics of your cutie (but of course had a good subject)