Sunday, April 11, 2010

Waco Baby Shower

The baby shower on Saturday was lots of fun! I felt so loved by friends and family members! People came in from Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Austin, Houston, Temple, and Dallas. It was fun to hang out with college friends, roommates etc.


These are the thank you notes and a framed scripture that my friend, Natalie designed for me. It matches Kaitlyn's bedding perfectly. You can look at her website at www.nwarddesigns.com

These are the shower hostesses. My sister-in law, Melissa, Mandy, Natalie, and my other sister-in-law, Crystal.



My friend, Kathy, surprised me and drove all the way in from Oklahoma. Raegan is always so trendy.
Look at this little premie outfit! Isn't it the cutest? I doubt Kaitlyn will be a premie since I was a 9-lb baby, but we'll see! At least she has 1 thing to wear if she is small.
Crystal and Melissa did the food. Melissa made the little tags that match the bedding to indicate what we were eating!
This looks like fun!
Mandy made the most beautiful butterfly cake. It was very tasty too! I was so impressed!




No comments: