Sunday, April 18, 2010

Family Reunion and Tummy Picture week 32


These pictures are in front of my parents' azalea bush in their front yard in Moncla, LA. My parents helped organize a family reunion for the Moncla family this weekend. Over 200 people attended. It was a lot of fun! The food was great- cochon de lait (pig), dirty rice, chicken, crawfish, sweet potato casserole, rolls, green beans, and tons of desserts. Mom and dad hosted a cook-out at their home last night and then this morning, we had brunch at my Aunt Carol's house. Lots of fun and lots of laughs :) It was also fun to meet some of my Moncla facebook friends. One of my favorite parts of the weekend was getting to swing on the front porch at the old house and talk to my cousins/ husband. (Even though the cousins shared some scary birth stories with me!)

Me and one of my favorite cousins, Barbara.
32 weeks- how much more is my tummy going to grow? I'm hoping at least for 5 more weeks.
If we look tired, it's because we were! Micah sold t-shirts at the reunion and I had to register people as they came in.


1 comment:

the sealey family said...

still lots more growing to come... but you'll make it!