Monday, October 01, 2012

Parent's Day Out

Katie's first day at Parents Day Out at First Baptist Hewitt for the fall.  She attended last year as well and enjoyed it.


Meg, the director, gave me the option to have Kaitlyn as the youngest in her class or the oldest, since her birthday fell right on the line.  I chose the youngest, as I plan to have her enter Kindergarten after just turning 5.

We are working through preschool workbooks for about 30 minutes per day.  She calls it "doing school" and loves it.  She knows her colors, numbers, ABC's, most shapes etc.  Today she said an 18-word sentence, so I would say that she continues to express herself well for her age!  I think her articulation is good, with a small interdental lisp, but we can work on that one eventually!

Kaitlyn has become a daddy's girl since Noah has been born.  She loves having his undivided attention in the evenings.  She is sweet, good at sharing, and a bit bossy (unlike her mother! :)

Katie loves to pray for people and is very thoughtful in her prayers. I love that about her!

No comments: